Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fauxhawk

I just watched Sanjaya's performance on American Idol through my splayed fingers. Yeah he murdered the song and the judges' faces were a picture, but what is up with his hair? At first I thought it was an early April Fool's joke by the makeup department - gathering his hair up in bunches to create the mingest fauxhawk I've ever seen - but he was loving it and shook it at any opportunity. If you want to know why he's still in the competition this website throws some light on the matter.

Then Melinda Doolittle came on and did her thing, resulting in tingly spines galore. She should be looking over her shoulder though because the other contestants must have a contract out on her or something. Otherwise they would just pack it in and declare her the winner already.

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I'd read about Sanjaya and his hair so thanks for putting the link up so I can actually see it.

Yvonne said...

And thanks Beccy for returning the favour. American Idol would be boring without him!