Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back to school

Just about to leave for my second day at the training centre - yesterday went very well, the whole set-up is quite relaxed, and as it's audio training I can do it at my own pace. Was feeling pretty wiped out afterwards. I'd forgotten how knackering learning was! But I'm really happy with the quality and the assistants are very pleasant.

The training school is actually closing for a week at the end of this month, which gives me an ideal opportunity to write the final story in my novel.

3 comments:

Betty the Sheep said...

Glad the course has started off well. How long does it last?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get on well with your training and finish your novel as well.

Angie said...

Good luck with the training, and glad to hear it started off well.