Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sooooo.....

Yep, I am feeling better - but I still haven't taken up blogging again.

I haven't been reading any blogs let alone write any posts. I feel like I've overindulged and I'm overdue a fast. I think a month or so should do it - I've got a chocka-block Christmas and New Year season coming up (actually it started last weekend) and a few trips away so it's the perfect time to take a break. But I will be back, once I'm peckish again. Nothing like the New Year for a New Start.

Have a fantastic December, Xmas and New Year everyone!

7 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

We'll miss you. Have a lovely break and see you again in the New Year.

JJx

Alix said...

Happy Christmas! I'm sure we will still be here in the New Year :)

Anonymous said...

have a great Christmas

Jen said...

I think lots of people a re a little blogged out right now... enjoy your break and have a fabbo Christmas.

X

jenny said...

I agree with Jen - I'm definitely a bit blogged out. Happy Christmas, hope you enjoy all the seasonal festivities and looking forward to more blogging in the new year.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, and Happy Holidays!

Angie said...

There seems to be a 'blogged out' virus spreading around! ;) Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your trips.

See you when you're back.
x