Thursday, April 03, 2008

History's Finest

Started my paper edit of story number two and managed ten pages. Hand is a wreck but heart is soaring.

So I'm almost out of my daily word allocation...but before I snuggle up with the tv remote, I thought you might be interested in an article The Ours sent me.

I'd been feeling guilty about only managing to write four hours a day on average, but thanks to my fella's thoughtfulness I now know that my habits mirror history's finest.

(Yes! Procrastination, lazing about and daydreaming DOES make you a genius!)

4 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Brilliant. I too can take gentle strolls and let my mind wander and can certainly do the getting up late bit.

Sounds good to me.

HelenMWalters said...

Phew! That's a relief then!

Yvonne said...

Debs, I knew my sleeping in was contributing to my writing!

Helen, I can sleep tonight now! (And during half the morning too!)

Alix said...

Long walks, tea breaks and baths if only I was "great" enough to get away with this :)