Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's feast


Thought I'd take part in Friday's Feast today.

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
I love to walk. For long distances however I prefer taxis or aeroplanes. (I don't own a car)

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
I'm relatively new to the blogsphere so I haven't. But one day I'd like to.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
2003, when I arrived in Sydney after a very long flight from London. I was extremely jetlagged and couldn't keep my eyes open on the ferry to Manly. Needless to say I was very cranky.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Jake from The Sun Also Rises.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
A farmhouse, an allotment, a bookshelf filled with the novels I've written, a beautiful garden, and two old people enjoying the sun with their family and friends.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Welcome to Friday's Feast. You got me on your dessert. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love desert! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first feast! :)

I look forward to more of them from you, and other entries as well.

Anonymous said...

Lovely dessert!

Welcome to Friday's Feast -- it's a lot of fun.

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Easter Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Beccy said...

You got me on your dessert as well. Travelling long distances by taxi here must cost you a small fortune!

Yvonne said...

Thanks all!

Beccy - yep, taxis are pretty expensive here, which is why I see them as a luxury...it's usually the bus or the train.