Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy friday

Wow. I went out for a few drinks with Daisy last night. "What's the harm?" I thought. "The pubs will close at midnight as it's Good Friday tomorrow." Unfortunately someone tricked me into drinking copious amounts of wine at Daisy's place. Apparently the Ours had to crowbar me off the sofa at three in the morning. I say apparently as I have no recollection of this event. Let me just say: thanks to Daisy for a great night, and thanks to the Ours for bringing me painkillers this morning, completely unprompted. Now that's love!

Enjoy your Friday.

Alanis Morisette does "My Humps"

Monthly man
Dolly does Bertie
Iain Banks inspires real-life musicians
People getting all Photoshop on Bertie's ass

And if you're feeling stressed:
Follow the George Castanza philosophy of work

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alanis rocks! Although, being in a Shakira cover band, I have to say lumps rock too!

As for Bertie, poor sod getting dun over like that. Make you wonder what I guy needs to do to get lied to voters of his back.