Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hermit

Waiting until the builders turn up - have a meeting with them in half an hour, then another one at four. I need to run some errands today too, so I'll do these after the first meeting, then rush back and get a few hours writing in before the next one.

I'm surprised at how much all these building issues are starting to get to me. The work is really piling up. Last night I had to call into an apartment to request access tomorrow and they started talking about other problems they were having. I went to bed a little het up.

I reckon I need a few days without any distractions to work on my novel; perhaps I'll pretend I'm on holiday next week too, so I can play hermit again? No more excuses though, I'm determined to shake this post-holiday sluggishness.

0 comments: