Friday, September 28, 2007

CV

Updated my CV today and sent it to a recruitment company that's having an open evening next week. Better get my skates on and buy a suit - unless it's now acceptable to turn up to these things in jeans and an oversized jumper, aka writer-wear?

Nah, didn't think so.

I tried on a few suits earlier in the week but wasn't really happy with what I saw. At 5 foot nothing I head to the petite ranges to avoid monkey arms and trailing hems, but why are they always designed for 80 year old women? I know you shrink as you get older but some of us stop growing at fourteen you know.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck with the suit shopping! Perhaps you could do an initial search online for good shops with petite suits?

Yvonne said...

Angie, thanks! I actually found one that fit great after a long day of looking around the shops - it was worth it though because it didn't cost the Earth.