Little bird eats... (which has now been shortlisted for the Irish Blog Awards, have a look at her blog it is delicious) tagged me recently. The rules are listed in Jen's post.
Five random/weird facts about me:
- When I was thirteen years old I predicted that I'd have five kids by now and own a flying car.
- I'm addicted to diet coke but have cut it down to one can a day.
- The bear is my favourite animal. When I visted Yosemite I wanted to spot one but was terrified of having my cabin ripped apart.
- I stopped growing when I was fourteen. (I'm five foot nothing)
- I'd watch every foodie programme on tv but hate cooking.
- Tokyo, Japan. The Ours and I love visiting cities and Tokyo is next on our list.
- Australia. I lived in Sydney for five months and travelled around Oz for seven. It is a beautiful country.
- Barcelona, Spain. I am sick of everyone harping on about it and not knowing what they're talking about! Oh yeah and to see the architecture of course.
- South America. The Ours and I are planning a three to six month trip there in hopefully two years' time. Before our backs seize up for good and we can't hack the nasty buses.
- Small Town USA. I'd love to rent/buy a car in New York and drive it through the US someday.