Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Research

Back in business - unfortunately I probably won't be writing today as I'm still doing research. The story deals with a number of medical and legal details that I just can't make up (which is what I usually do!) so I'm forced to spend another day digging. Research is not my strong point, I'm too impatient.

Had a great weekend in Birmingham, the weather was actually nice on Saturday for once. Apparently fog, hail, sunshine and torrential downpours are all forecast for today. Perhaps research isn't so bad after all...

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

And now there's thunder and lightening - what is going on?!?

Angie said...

Sounds exciting, if strange for July. (Actually my hometown gets fabulous thunderstorms in the summer, which sometimes includes huge hail. I always found it exhilarating for some reason.)

Yvonne said...

I get a kick out of thunderstorms at night after a lovely hot day, but I'm not used to it during the day. It's lovely weather now! Strange...

Beccy said...

We had thunder and rain today...hoping for a nicer day tomorrow so we can get out and about!

I love researching, I hope you got somewhere today.

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

We had the torrential rain and sunshine, but i must have missed the fog and hail stones! But I wouldn't be the least surprised! The weather seems to be confused, even for Scotland!

Angie said...

It's raining in California. The weather is officially strange now.